Pages

Winter Skincare Must Haves

Even though I live in sunny South Florida, the weather has definitely been a bit drier this winter and with the drop in temperatures recently I've found myself reaching for these skincare bits more frequently:



First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: This little cream has been a favorite of mine for the past few years during any season, but I find myself gravitating towards it more often than not in the winter months. It's a great hand cream but it also works well to combat pesky dry patches elsewhere.

Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner: Toners are a much debated topic but I rely on this one after I wash my makeup off at night. It feels refreshing, gets rid of any excess grime that my face wash may have missed, and helps to eat away at any dead skin lying around.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater: I love Mario Badescu products in general but this is a fairly recent purchase for me. I've found it to be very refreshing to spritz before bed or whenever you need a skin pick-me-up.

Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey Lip Balm: My favorite lip balm, hands down. The slight scent of honey is an added bonus in my book.

Tarte Maracuja Oil: I use this guy every night before bedtime and have found my skin to be so much more balanced because of it.

What are your winter skincare must haves? Comment below!


No comments :

Post a Comment