Pages

Living Well One Line A Day


At the end of last year, I went through a bit of a rough patch, and although I'm still working my way out of it I decided to do something for me that would help me reflect on my journey back to feeling 'okay'. Insert the Living Well One Line a Day: A Five Year Reflection Book. I think the color itself speaks mountains - it's just such a bright and happy yellow! I keep this little number on my nightstand and every night I reflect on the day and write about something that happened, something to think about, how I felt, etc. What's really great about this little book is that it provides you with prompts if you're having trouble figuring out where to start. 



Last night, while on none other than Facebook, I came across a postsecret that someone had shared with a quote by Joan Rivers. It said:

It was exactly what I needed to read and what I chose to reflect on in yesterday's entry. It's just so empowering to me. You are responsible for your own happiness. I'm generally not into self help books but this little book is really great at keeping you focused on whatever type of wellness you're seeking.

Just thought I'd share!

No comments :

Post a Comment