Pages

Oh, We Let This Drift Away



In 2015 I was lucky enough to go to two concerts, which has become unheard of in my old age! ;) I saw one of my all-time favorite bands in concert - Third Eye Blind - at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL over the summer. I missed practically all of the first act, Dashboard Confessional, but I was able to hear their last set from the parking lot and it nearly brought me to tears!


Just recently though, on December 30th, I went with a few of my coworkers to a free concert held as a pep rally for the Orange Bowl. The headliners? Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and Imagine Dragons!


It was such a magical night on Miami Beach, which ended with a massive fireworks display. I didn't have much of a New Year's Eve in 2015 but this night was all I really needed. I can't wait to add a few more concerts to the docket for 2016 - I forgot how much fun they are! 





No comments :

Post a Comment