Pages

Sale Spotlight: CVS Winter Beauty Clearance 2013

It's that time of year again! The tree is up, the stockings are hung, and CVS is cleaning out their inventory to make way for all the new goodies coming in the new year! While most locations don't have their clearance items labeled yet (it's still quite early in the game), I just wanted to point you guys in the direction of the lovely G of Nouveau Cheap who - yet again - has posted a master list for all the drugstore beauty clearance! If you'd like you can head on over here.

Also, if you'd like to see some of the things I've picked up, I posted this little sneaky peek on my instagram!




From left to right: Revlon Photoready bronzer, Physician's Formula Happy Booster baked bronzer, and two Physician's Formula Organic Wear bronzers. All were somewhere between $3.19 and $3.75. Major score! I really love the Revlon bronzer for contour and the PF Happy Booster for a bit of a glow (;

Happy {sale} hunting, my lovies! Are you planning on picking anything up yourself? Let me know in the comments below!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment