Pages

Sale Spotlight: Aeropostale

Right now, Aeropostale is having a sale (that ends at 11:59 pm tonight!) that you do not want to miss! Get 40% off your first item (usually takes off from the most expensive item in your cart) and 30% off everything else with the code 'FRIENDS30'. You also can get free 2-day shipping if you check out with Paypal! Also check out the 70% off clearance that's going on now to stack some great deals.

I was so excited to have found this pair of ponte knit pants (reminiscent of the JCREW Pixie Pant that I've been eyeing for awhile now) on major sale ($6.42 SHIPPED when you use Paypal at checkout). They also have some great activewear/loungewear deals so get on it, ladies! (;

This is what I ended up buying:



I generally dislike clothing with visible logos on it, but "live, love, dream" and the aero heart isn't too unbearable (; And apparently, I'm really into leggings at the moment...

Since I bought each one in a separate order (so I had 40% off each item with free shipping), my total for all three came out to $24.38 shipped! Total saved: $97.72 (:

Also - if you shop through Ebates, you can earn 2.5% cash back! Need to sign up? Use my referral link, here.

Happy shopping! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment